There are two ways to work with me: Scrapbook Blog (so this blog & associated social media) or Scrapbook Social (where I manage your social channels for your business so you can spend your time elsewhere)
Ways to work with SCRAPBOOK BLOG:
- Reviews – items and experiences relevant to us as a family and our readership. I love working on fun campaigns.
- Bespoke blog posts for this blog & brands own websites to help highlight a service/company, and/or share on social media channels.
- Hosting pre written, relevant content
- Advertisements (banner, sidebar etc)
- Stats: DA34, circa 25-30k hits average per month, 26k combined social media followers
- Please note: I am happy for companies/brands to email me regarding product/experience reviews etc, however I will only collaborate if I feel the subject/product is relevant to me or my family. I am always honest about my opinions after a thorough testing period. I will always state if I have received an item to review, and will disclose if a post is written in collaboration with a brand. See my media kit here for further stats and info, and below is a selection of brands I’ve worked with over the years.
Ways to work with SCRAPBOOK SOCIAL:
Scrapbook Social is the umbrella under which I work as a freelance social media & community manager, I currently work with baby/child related brands but am willing and eager to dip my toe in other fields.
- Blogger outreach campaigns – increase your brand/products’ visibility, launch new items or re-advertise existing products
- Social Media Management tailored to your business across all platforms
- Blogging/writing for your website (copywriting, blurbs, product descriptions, newsletters)
- Please email me at LaurenBFreelance[at]gmail.com to discuss working with me in this capacity.
I also do the odd bit of hotel/accommodation consultancy – pre kids I was a hotel manager for one of Brighton’s largest and busiest hotels!