For years now I’ve been doing (almost) weekly posts on a Sunday to act as a bit of a diary of our week. Its such a nice way to keep track of what we get up to, and to get snippets of our week that we want to share for prosperity into a blog post! I sometimes need a reminder that I blog primarily to keep a record of our lives, and a weekly post is the perfect way to keep memories at the forefront. I’ve finally decided to turn it into a linky as a way to get to know more about the families behind the bloggers.
Here’s how it works:
- Link up a post that recaps your week anytime between 8am Sunday and midnight on Wednesday. You can name your post anything, but feel free to name it Sunday Scrapbook if you want to!
- I’ll visit all posts, commenting and sharing all the posts that link up and if you use #SundayScrapbook on twitter I’ll RT as I spot them!
- Each linkee will visit and comment on mine & two other posts
- Hopefully we’ll create a lovely little community online, and you’ll have some great posts to look back on in years to come and see what you were doing!
- I’d love it if you added the badge to your posts too!
<div align="center"><a href=" https://www.scrapbookblog.co.uk/" rel="nofollow" title="Scrapbook Blog"><img src="https://www.scrapbookblog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/SUnday-Scrapbook-1-e1496090299470.png" alt="Scrapbook Blog" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>