So you know when someone tags you and you add the post to your favourites, I FINALLY go round to answering them all (I hope i’ve not forgotten anyone!) It took me a few weeks to get these all answered but I thought it would be best to bung them all together in one post! SO, without further ado, welcome to the depths of my mind…
I was tagged by Nat in this post, to answer her 11 questions:
1. What are two of your worst habits? clicking my knuckles & playing with my hair
2. If you had one day to live, what would you do? Kill myself.
3. What is the thing you most wish you were great at? speaking foreign languages
4. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat? My maternal grandpa, he died before I was born, and we’d eat a roast dinner…
5. What did you do last night? had a hissy fit because my laptop wouldn’t turn on. Today, its fine. I also helped sew things for my flatmates bestival costume. She’s going as a magpie.
6. What is your earliest memory? I find it hard to remember (haha!) because I get real life mixed with stories my mum tells me. I think it is to do with my imaginary friend tho. (I was an only child, I think its normal!)
7. What is your favourite breakfast and would you have it for dinner? poached eggs on marmited brown toast. and yes I would!
8. Did you make any resolutions this year? Have you kept any of them so far? yep, see this post and I have (or will have) only managed #5!
9. What did you want to do when you ‘grow up’ when you were a child? a vet. original huh? then a forensic scientist.
10. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous? Nope. I like life
11. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? interesting!! A mixture of both.
And agggges ago Kate & ‘the pampered sparrow’ awarded me the versatile blogger award, so here are my 7 random facts for that! (& thanks pretty ladies!)
- I did ballet till I was 21 (and jazz/modern/lyrical dance etc)
- My dad used to have a small farm in wales
- I love the sea. Luckily both me, my mum and my dad live less than a ten minute walk away from a beach
- I play the flute and the tenor saxophone.
- I am possibly the biggest procrastinator you will ever meet
- My fiancé is just over 4 years younger than me (but over a foot taller!)
- I hate wearing socks. They feel weird round my ankles.
And I think even before THAT Danielle tagged me to answer 11 questions, which are here:
What is the best chat up line you know? oh god! I hate chatup lines, I hear them a lot at work, the best was probably, where does your dad live?… I’m going to go round there tomorrow and ask him for your hand in marriage (not best, more like cheesiest!)
What is your favourite quote? “A lie can travel halfway round the world, whilst the truth is still putting on its shoes” – Twain
If you could only wear one colour on your nails for the rest of your life what would it be? purple. Pamplona Purple by OPI to be precise
Has blogging change your life at all, if so how? I have met some lovely LOVELY people who I class as good friends. It also means I do not watch as much crap on le telly box.
What is your dream job? I wish I knew. I have little direction at the moment.
What was the last beauty product you tried that didn’t live up to your expectations? 24 hour colour tattoo eyeshadow, by maybelline I think…?
You are going to a fancy dress part and the rule is that you have to dress as something that begins with the same letter as your first name, what do you go as? a Leprechaun!
Do you always take your make up off before bed? I should say yes, but i’d be lying. it doesn’t happen often tho!
What is your favourite Disney film? Hocus Pocus!
Can you successfully walk in heels for a whole night with no complaining? Not a chance, not since I was 19 probably!
Which song reminds you of childhood? anything from the film Labyrinth
And last but by no means least, Laura nominated me for the liebster award, but I am short on time now, so I am cheating and going to skip asking 11 random questions! but my answers to her questions are here…
Where do you see yourself in 2 years ? Probably not in Brighton…
What’s your favourite movie genre ? Psychological thriller
Name 2 makeup products you would take with you to a desert island? moisturiser (With spf!) & mascara (Waterproof!) dont wanna get sunburn or streaky eyes!
What shoes do you wear most often? at the moment flat bronze pumps from H&M
What’s your favourite blog? too hard to choose! All of the blogs on my blog roll page
What is your Favourite saying? you only have to pick up your feet, they will fall on their own
All the way fake or Au Natural? more natural than fake!
Favourite British beach holiday? Bournemouth probably!
What would your Dream pet be? an irish wolfhound or an italian greyhound
What beauty product/products do you use the least? lipstick and self tan. I never use them!
What is the best thing you have achieved in your life so far? getting as far as I have in my job.