Athena’s birthday is creeping up on me slowly but surely! I think her third birthday will be the first one she really remembers, although for the life if me I couldn’t tell you how I spent my birthday when I turned three, it was almost thirty years ago though! Anyway, we’re starting to plan her party and inevitably she’s aware that presents are a part of birthdays, after all Arlo just had his first birthday and she saw that he got some! She’s been pointing things out in shops and the Argos catalogue for a while now, so I’ve got an idea of what she’d like but, but I think she’ll be a little disappointed when she realises she wont be unwrapping everything she’s ever asked for!
I did ask her what she would like to get most, but she said ‘all of them mummy’ so, there we go!
- Sylvanian Grand Hotel (to be honest I’d love this myself but I’d bankrupt myself buying all the animal families!)
- Chalk and Paint Easel this one is near the top of my list anyway!
- Paw Patrol Music Set, because music making is fun and giving a toddler a whistle is a great idea (when she’s with daddy!)
- Colouring books, Athena is getting really into drawing and colouring so i’d love to help keep her interested!
- Little Miss suitcase set to keep all her bits and bobs in, obviously!
- My Little Pony set, no idea why she’s suddenly got into My Little Pony, I reckon someone at nursery has set her onto it!
- Charlie & Lola dominoes box (good for keeping her busy when we eat out)
- Mini Crayola pens (perfect for travelling too)
What did you buy your kids for their 3rd birthday?
This is a collaborative post, some links are affiliate links.