At Haven-Seashore we’re unbelievably close to the excitement of Great Yarmouth. And as well as being near one of England’s biggest and best seaside resorts, there’s a long sandy beach just a few hundred yards away. The seafront promenade leading to Great Yarmouth’s Pleasure Beach starts beside our park – it’s a pleasant 30 minute walk (or there’s our speedy road train). Fancy staying put? You’ll have our pool flumes to ride and a seaside climbing wall to conquer, or whatever else takes your fancy.
• Our indoor pool has two flumes, a separate children’s pool and we’ve also got an outdoor SplashZone, perfect for hot days
• There’s plenty of fun stuff to try here, like crazy golf, archery and our climbing wall
• Our bar and restaurant has its own soft play area and an outdoor terrace
• There’s just a road and some grassy dunes between us and the lovely sandy beach
• We’re neighbours with a horse racing circuit that surrounds a challenging, links golf course
• We’re walking distance from Great Yarmouth with its circus, Sea Life Centre, Pleasure Beach rides and more
• It’s nice and flat here so you can easily wander around
If this sounds like a great place to have a holiday, then why not enter this amazing competition to win a 7 night holiday here for up to 8 people in 2016 with no date restrictions (school holidays included) and loads of attractions passes included! Head over to Emmys Mummy blog to enter! Ends 16th October.
This is a partnered post.