Didn’t do a great deal, it seems… maybe it’s because it’s a short month?
- Spent a week in Norfolk
- Celebrated Sam’s Birthday (so now we’re 4 years apart not 5, i’m older)
- Spent a lot of time on the floor chasing after Athena who wants everything she can’t have
- Sold our coffee table to make more room for her to get at the things she can’t have…
- Wrote about my parenting style and how it is different to what I thought it would be like
- Went to The Baby Show
- Dyed my hair dark again
- Did a catchy up post
- Posted about the Thames Tour I went on with my mum
- Baked more. But somehow lost half a stone… weirdly.
- Did The Mummy Tag
- Got a new tattoo (the penguin book logo on my wrist)
- Moved the living room around and got new (plain) curtains to replace the hideous old ones which had weird red wavy patterns on them.
- Wrote a post on easy make up tips for new mums
- Started a new skin care regime (post coming soon because it’s working!!)
- Had a lot of bubble baths, best thing to do in miserable weather
- Wished it would snow, just once, so that I can put Athena in her snow suit and make snow angels!
- Read 6 books:
What did YOU do in February? You can see my ‘In February I…’ post from last year here