1. How old are you in five years? 33. OMIGAWD.
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? Sam & Ben at work
3. How tall are you? 5’2.5
4. What is the last movie you saw? Flood, its in channel 5 as I am typing… no idea what it is about. action?
5. Who called you last? My Boss
6. Who did you call last? My Boss
7. What was the last text message you received? From Sophie, and it said “jealouuus!what pud?bless him!did u get home ok?xxx”
8. Do you prefer calling or texting? textamundos!!!! well, to most people. there are a select few who I like to call, normally when I am walking home from work, for a catch up!
9. Are your parents married or divorced? Divorced when I was 7, then my dad moved a lot (wales, oxford, yorkshire and now Lake district)
10. When did you last see your mother? A week ago last Saturday!
11. What color eyes do you have? blue/grey
12. When did you wake up today? 5.10am, when Sams alarm went off, then I got up at 6.15 when my alarm went off. I started work at 6.45am
13. What is your favorite Christmas song? Fairytale of New York – Pogues
14. What is your favorite place? the Bathtub
15. What place do you prefer the least? the post office queue or the drs waiting room.
16. Where do you think you will find yourself in ten years? Living in Norfolk, probably with a kid (PCOS allowing) and probably still running a hotel
17. What scared you about the night as a child? bugger all. I was fearless. apart from hairs in the bath. mother had to get them out for me till I was 8!
18. What made you really laugh last? Probably last night when I was trying to do the beyonce style ass wiggle. Everything else wiggles but my ass. Sam found it hilarious too.
19. How big is your bed? King size. Sam is 6’6 and built like an american football player so we need the space! and we sleep back to back.
20. Do you have desktop or laptop computer? I have a (crap) dell laptop. Sam has a desktop which I use sometimes
21. Do you sleep with or without clothes on you? In the summer without, or just knickers. Winter a shirt/t shirt and thin pj bottoms, tho I have fleecey ones for lounging in the house! Who wrote these questions?!
22. How many pillows do you have in bed? 6 actual pillows, two decorative ones. I sleep with two, but need three for propping myself up, Sam flings his on the floor throughout the night!
23. How many provinces have you lived in? Counties….? Born in London, moved to west Sussex when I was 5, moved to east Sussex (Brighton) early twenties and my dad has moved around a lot so see q 9!
24. Which cities have you lived in? London and Brighton
25. Do you prefer shoes, socks or bare feet? Bare feet! I am often strutting round barefoot till November. I hate socks, especially the way they feel round the ankles.
26. Are you social? Pretty much yes! I have hermit days but don’t we all?
27. What is your favorite ice cream? mint choc chip
28. What is your favorite dessert? pecan pie!
29. Do you like Chinese food? YES! love it. crispy chilli beef or anything with cashew nuts!
30. Do you like coffee? No, I HATE it!
31. What do you have for breakfast? if I am at home nothing, If I am at work then poached eggs on brown toast (hello chef on hand!)
32. Do you sleep on a particular side? right side of bed, curled on my right side.
33. Can you play poker? Yes, the most I have ever won is £63 pounds!
34. Do you like to cuddle / snuggle? only with Sam, and not that often. I am not a hugger in general, only my bestest friends get hugs and that’s only when we meet/part ways! I will give someone a hug if they need it though, obviously!
35. Are you a dependent person? Dependent on what? If on people then half and half. I am a serial ‘relationshiper’ as in I have pretty much been in a relationship my adult life (4, with the 4th being my current engaged one!) BUT saying that, I love my own company and have been on holidays abroad on my own and need to ensure I get me time, selfish much?!
36. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Not that I know… a quick facebook check reveals I am a lone 24th Jan birthday girl…
37. Do you have children? none whatsoever!
38. Do you know any other languages than English? some German (I understand more than I speak) and very little french. I am fluent in tourist sign language from working in a hotel!! (ie gesticulating wildly till one or other party gives up and smiles, nods and walks off)
39. Have you ever driven an ambulance? obviously not. a transit van I hired once when I moved house…?
40. Do you prefer the ocean or a pool? living close to the sea, I have to say the ocean! But I would call it THE SEA!
41. What do you spend any money on? rent! makeup clothes and books (but I am on a spending ban till April!)
42. Do you have precious jewellery? Yes, my engagement ring, another 2 diamond rings and a ring inherited from my grandma with rubies and diamonds. I never wear it, too precious!
43. What are your favourite shows on TV? I use the app ‘episode tracker’ to keep up to date… (see >>>>>)
44. Can you roll your tongue? I wasn’t sure so had to test… yes.
45. Who is the funniest person you know? err, I have lots of funny friends, Ben is fairly amusing and fairly quick witted. Carla, too. she’s good at accents which never fails to amuse.
46. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? god no. I have never been a stuffed animal/blanket/any other type of ‘security’ thing person. its weird!
47. What is your ringtone? whoo hoo by the 5678’s from the kill bill soundtrack
48. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? No, nothing would fit (hahaha)
49. What are you closest to you right now that is red? the sheet over the mattress is red.
50. Do you flirt much? I don’t think so, I have never been much of a flirter and get flustered when people try and chat me up, although working in a hotel with lots of drunken stag groups has made me a little less uppity about it!
51. Can you change the oil on the car? if I watched a youtube video first then maybe?
52. Have you received speeding ticket ever? I overtook an undercover police car at 92 in a 50 mph zone. they pulled me over and I got points and a fine.
53. What was the last book you read? The last book I finished was Shadows of the Workhouse… only read it because someone left it at work, but it wasn’t awful, basically its call the midwife in book form! My goodreads.com page is here… add me as a friend!
54. Do you read a newspaper? The Guardian (online) and sometimes I get the Sunday Times
55. Subscribe to a magazine? Nope, rarely buy them. Such a waste of money.
56. Are you dancing in the car? No, if I am in it I am probably driving it?! I bang the wheel in time to the music tho (and if on a quiet road I often spin the wheel in time so the car swerves in time to the beat) I always listen to Drum n Bass if I am long distance driving (like to my dads, a nice 7 hour trek :/) as it keeps me awake
57. Which radio station did you listen to you last? XFM
58. What was the last thing you scribbled down on paper? Something on a post it note at work I think
59. When were you at church last? Christmas eve Midnight Mass
60. Are you happy? Mostly.
Both Emma and Arlene did this before me!
I was going to say sorry for a rather ‘nothingy’ post but actually this is rather full of
useless information about me, so I guess it isn’t nothingy? Anyway I genuinely haven’t worn anything worth photographing, unless you want to see me in a hoody and PJs… which I doubt. I honestly don’t even have anything planned this week apart from work, so fingers crossed someone asks me to do something amazing and I get all dressed up! I also haven’t done anything particularly exciting this weekend, apart from eating an amazing dinner and pudding lovingly cooked by my friend Lauras mum, but at a dinner table of 6 it seemed a little rude to whip out my phone… so no snaps!
I’m feeling hugely ‘meh’ for want of a better word, and have been putting off housework for days now, so its nap time now, then a bit of housework and then another early night. Just call me granny Lauren!
If you want to do this, then please let me know the links, everyone loves a good nose surely? Also if you’ve got any more links to posts like this that you’ve done please link me to them! I do want to do the handwriting post, but haven’t seen it around recently…. you can all see my awful scrawl!
(Anyone know how to stop blogger putting HUGE SPACES between lines when you press enter? So annoying)